2020

The start of every new year is both taunting and exciting. I believe it thrills the hearts that seek constant newness of life or those of us with dreams that never stop giving.
This new year I have been blessed to be presented with the gift of so many wonderful adventures.
January through April I will be in Spain, Portugal, and then briefly in Italy, France, Denmark, and possibly Germany. In May I will be taking a trip that will ultimately be one of my biggest dreams coming true. I will be seeing Kenya with MY FAMILY. After that in June, July or August I will head out to serve the Lord. This year will be one of excitement but I hope that it will ultimately help me gain more perspective. I want to understand more of my fellow siblings across the world on the must human level possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st week in Seville

Entertainment

Lisbon and Sintra Portugal